We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's decided, Bambi now stays full-time in kindergarten. And the Super Nanny team is about to welcome a small replacement. First contact, first word, smile ... A new story will begin.
- Fatou told me during the holidays: her daughter Bambi will not come anymore. She integrates full-time kindergarten. She will be missed. In my album, I'll keep a picture of her smile. The smile is what's left.
- Chime ring. I open the door. On the threshold, her replacement, perched in the arms of her mother, fixed me without flinching. Fine, black hair framing a porcelain face in which two slanted eyes gleam.
- I invite the Korean parents to come in, focusing my attention on the lovely little girl they soon introduce me.
- "So is your name Zouzou? It's pretty, you know? "
- His face remains marble. She fixes me. In his eyes, no apprehension, just an immense and calm curiosity. She squeezes a stuffed panda.
- "And he," said I, pointing to her, "is his name?"
- The blanket is the shortest way to reach the heart. For any answer, she compresses him in the hollow of his neck and leans his head on him.