We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Specialist obstetrician, often a gynecologist too. In theory, it only follows pathological pregnancies, leaving it to the midwife to take care of the so-called "normal" maternities, and for delivery normally intervenes only in case of complications (forceps, caesarean, for example).

Who to follow your pregnancy?